13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Facebook Business Pages... Engage!

To contact us Click HERE
What changed?
On Friday there were major changes to the way that Facebook business pages can interact. Much like how personal pages could always comment and post on each other's walls, business pages can now do the same. In addition, business pages can share other business pages posts, and business pages can also "Like" other business pages. That last bit was always there, but was called "favoriting a page".
Example here of Krud Kutter and Dover Projects Engaging. Click to enlarge.

I believe these changes will really impact the B to B Facebook landscape.
What exactly will these B to B interactions look like 6 months from now??? I'm not sure exactly. That said, I (being the experimental type), have "Liked" almost every Tool, DIY, Home, Design, Woodworking... business page that I've come across since this change, and I personally plan to engage with them via my Facebook community page.

Example here of the pages I've liked. Click to enlarge.
You can go to my Facebook community page here http://www.facebook.com/DoverProjects, and scroll down to "Likes"in the left hand column, to see all of the companies (and communities) I've "Liked", and you can quickly "Like" them while in the the "Use Facebook as your page name" mode (right hand column of your business page). Yes, that's yet another change that makes all of this possible... Or you can go to my "info" section and scroll down to "Likes and Interests".
I thought I'd also stick these pages I've liked here (below), for the fun of it too. By the way, if would like to add your Facebook page to this list, send me a note via twitter to @doverprojects, or just post your Facebook page link in the comments below. 
Facebook business and community pages I've "Liked", so far...
(udpate) I removed the links. Google might see it spammy.... Sorry about that.—Peter



Phew. First blog post in aaagggesss... Yeah, I know. I need to move to Wordpress, etc... All in good time.


Cheers!—Peter, AKA Dover Projects


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Standard Disclaimer: This is what I did. This does not mean this is the best way, the right way, to building code, or even safe for your needs. So you are on your own with your project. I make no promises about the information presented here. I'm just a do-it-yourselfer, not a professional at all, sharing my story. So if something goes wrong with your project, you are on your own. Good luck, and have fun!

All content and photos, copyright 2009, Dover Projects.
______________________________________________________________
My Other Articles

  • Fix Double Hung Window Sash Cords
  • How to Caulk a Bathtub
  • Refinishing Pressure Treated Deck
  • How to Build a Sandbox with Seats
  • French Drain Design
  • How to Build a Flagstone Patio
  • How to Build Porch Railings
  • How to repair a sliding screen door
  • Replacing Broken Window Glass
  • Barn Foundation Repair
  • Knob and Tube Wiring - Replacing
  • Recessed Kitchen Lighting & Design
  • How to Drywall a Ceiling
  • How Roofers Can Win More Jobs
  • How to Insulate Basement Rim Joists
  • How to Insulate an Attic Door
  • Radiator Heat Reflectors
  • Air Sealed Dryer Vent
  • Toilet Tank Water Savers
  • How to Check for a Leaky Toilet
  • How to Clean Refrigerator Coils
  • How to Make a Pet Door
  • Energy Efficient Pet Door

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder